We firmly believe that learning begins by giving all children a sense of who they are and where they belong in the world. We aim to encourage respect for other people’s viewpoints and ways of life, allowing children to develop the ability to understand right and wrong and to work out appropriate ways of handling different situations.
This means that we not only seek to inspire children to the highest academic achievement, but that we also nurture their personal, social, moral, spiritual and cultural development. As well as giving children a broad-based and full curriculum, Read more therefore, we ensure that they have the chance to enjoy a wide range of activities and experiences that will enhance their learning and meet their broader needs.
We strive to be a community that:
• Has the gospel at its heart
• Cares and supports each other
• Energetically focuses on engaging young people in the highest quality learning activities
• Partners with parents
• Fosters high quality leadership
• Develops a culture of ambition and achievement
• Promotes well-being and respect
• Values and empowers its staff and young people
• Reflects on its own work and thrives on challenge
• Maximises success for all learners
• Works in partnership with other agencies and community.